The Magic - Day 21
Are YOU still hoping and wishing for things or do you now understand the concept that life doesn't happen to us, we happen to life?! We should be grateful for and expect magnificent outcomes in all areas of our lives. ;)
"You say grace before meals. All right. But I say grace before the concert and the opera, and grace before the play and pantomime, and grace before I open a book, and grace before sketching, painting, swimming, fencing, boxing, walking, playing, dancing and grace before I dip the pen in the ink." ~G.K. Chesterton (1874-1936) Writer
Magic Practice Number 21:
1) Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2) At the beginning of the day, choose three things or situations that are important to you where you want Magnificent Outcomes.
3) List your three things, and write each one as though you are writing after it has happened: Thank you for the magnificent outcome to ________!
4) As you go through your day, choose three unexpected events that come up in your day where you can be grateful for a magnificent outcome. Each time, close your eyes and mentally say and feel: Thank you for the magnificent outcome to ______!
5) Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Just love doing these magical practices, don't YOU?! I used to be someone who always feared the worst, and now I'm embracing so much greatness in the world. Expecting miracles and magic all the time! Come along and play with us, won't you?! ;)
Be sure to come back tomorrow for The Magic - Day 22!
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
The Magic - Day 21
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.