The Magic - Day 5
So, we want to ask ....do you feel like YOU have a healthy relationship with money? If not, maybe it's time to shift your paradigms to ones that will serve you better. You deserve it!
"Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty." ~Christian Science Hymnal
Magic Practice Number 5:
1) Repeat steps one to three of Magic Practice Number 1- Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list, say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel gratitude for each one.
2) Sit down and take a few minutes to think back through your childhood and all the things you received that were provided to you at no charge to you.
3) As you recall each memory where money was paid for you, say and feel the magic words, thank you, with all your heart for each instance.
4) Take a dollar bill or other small bill and write on a sticker that you place on the bill in big bold letters: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I'VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.
5) Take your Magic Dollar Bill with you today, and at least once in the morning and once in the afternoon, or as many times as you want, take it out and hold the Magic Dollar Bill in your hands. Read your written words and be truly grateful for the abundance of money you've been given.
6) After today, put your Magic Dollar Bill somewhere you will see it every day to remind you to continue to be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life.
7) Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
BOOYAH Baby! Pretty cool right?! Are you digging this so far? Alright then, be sure to come back for The Magic - Day 6 tomorrow! ;)
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
The Magic - Day 5
It is the figurative name for a dollar bill that you give good energy to and receive good energy from. See the video description above and that should clear things up for you Clairy. Let me know if that helps or if you have any other questions. :)
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.