The Magic - Day 26
Can YOU relate? Of course you can! We all have been there and done that and so it's oh-so-wise to flip it around to be better serving right?! Yep, yep! ;)
"Turn your wounds into wisdom." ~Oprah Winfrey (B. 1954) Media Personality and Businesswoman
Magic Practice Number 26:
Magically Transform Mistakes Into Blessings
1) Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2) Choose one mistake you made in your life.
3) Find a total of ten blessings you're grateful or as a result of making that mistake, and write them down.
4) To help you find blessings, you can ask yourself the questions: What did I learn from the mistake? And: What are the good things that came out of the mistake?
5) Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
You know what they say, "If you're not growing, you're dying." Let's all learn and grow together! ;)
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
The Magic - Day 26
This gives a great perspective on learning from mistakes :) I really needed this practice. I have bipolar and dwell on mistakes. This has helped so much!!! I've only been down with one bad day this month & it was usually 2-3 days a week!!! The gratitude journal helps me & I do no matter what!!! Thank you!!
Just thrilled to know this is helping Stephanie. That is tough but YOU are tougher! The mind is a powerful thing as you know and how we direct it makes all the difference. Congrats on doing the work and creating a better life. You ROCK! :)
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.