The Magic - Day 16
Another one that is spot on in our opinion. Today so many people are dealing with health issues and the pharmaceutical companies are making a fortune off of our pain and suffering. It's just not right. So, what can we do about it? Well, follow these magical practices given in Rhonda's book, "The Magic", that's what! ;)
"Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature." ~Saint Augustine (354-430) Theologian and Catholic Bishop
Magic Practice Number 16:
Magic and Miracles in Health
1) Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2) Recollect three separate times throughout your life when you felt on top of the world, and give sincere thanks for those times.
Think about five functions of your body that are well, and one by one give thanks for each one.
3) Choose one thing about your body or health you want to improve, and spend one minute visualizing yourself with the ideal state of your body or health. Then give thanks for this ideal state.
4) Just before you got to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
The Magic - Day 16
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.