The Magic - Day 22
Going to Bora Bora is on our desire list as well and know this folks....if she can do it, WE can do it too! That includes YOU! Anywhere you want to go, anything you want to have, or be....all can be yours when you take action on these practice and show enormous gratitude.
We love that Rhonda spoke about the feeling she got while on the plane with the Tahitians who were so happy. That is definitely priceless and worth more than material wealth. It warmed my heart just reading that. Magical! Don't you agree? ;)
"This world after all our science and sciences, is still a miracle; wonderful, inscrutable, magical, and more to whosoever will think of it." ~Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881) Writer and Historian
Magic Practice Number 22:
Before Your Very Eyes
1) Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2) At the start of the day, take your Top Ten Desire List that you created.
3) Read through each sentence and desire on your list, and for one minute imagine or visualize that you have received your desire. Feel as much gratitude as you can.
4) Carry your desire list with you today in your pocket. On at least two occasions in the day, take out your list, read through it, and feel as much gratitude as you can.
5) Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Hope you're doing these because it really will make a difference in your life. In fact, would love to hear of your results when you begin manifesting your desires so maybe bookmark this and come back and share in the comment section below when this happens. Would love to celebrate with you!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for The Magic - Day 23! ;)
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
The Magic - Day 22
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.