The Magic - Day 6
Do you believe in magic? Used to love that song growing up in the 70's! Haha! Anyways, this is yet another powerful practice of gratitude that can change your life when applied. Let's try the mysterious magical manager on for size, shall we?! ;)
"If you take any activity, any art, any discipline, any skill- take it and push it as far as it will go, push it beyond where it has ever been before, push it to the wildest edges of edges, then you force it into the realm of magic." ~Tom Robbins (B. 1936) Writer
Magic Practice Number 6:
Works Like Magic
1) Repeat steps one to three of Magic Practice Number 1 - Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list, say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel gratitude for each one.
2) While at work today, imagine you have an invisible manager following you around taking notes every time you find something to be grateful for. Your job today is to look for as many things as you can to be grateful for.
3) Have your manager make a note each time you find something you're grateful for, by saying: I'm so grateful for _what?____, and feel as grateful as you can.
4) Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for best thing that happened during the day.
So that concludes The Magic - Day 6, hope you're getting as much out of these as we are! Great stuff! Be sure to come back tomorrow! ;)
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
The Magic - Day 6
Hi Jacqueline. Basically just putting out gratitude for anything you can think of is going to raise your vibration and help attract what you want in your life. You could say thank you 3 times and focus on being grateful for the job that's on it's way to you. What would your dream job be if you could do anything you wanted?
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.