The Magic - Day 14
My, oh, my, what a wonderful "magical" day
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay! Haha! Had to do it folks! ;)
The Magic - Day 14 is so fun because you're putting into the practice the gratitude that it takes to create a magical, wonderful day and you finally see that "life doesn't happen to us, WE happen to life!" Very exciting times! :)
"Intentions compressed into words enfold magical power." ~Deepak Chopra (B. 1946) Medical doctor and writer
Magic Practice Number 14:
Have a Magical Day
1) Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2) In the morning, work your way in your mind through the plans you have for the day and evening, until bedtime. With each plan or event, say the magic words, thank you, for it having gone well. Imagine that you're saying thank you at the end of the day, and you're immensely grateful because it went perfectly.
3) After you've finished being grateful for all the plans going brilliantly well, end this magical practice by saying: And thank you for the great news coming to me today!
4) Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
BOOMSKI! How did you like that one?! We LOVE it! Hopefully this is speaking to YOU and you're realizing the power you have over your own life. The magic is in YOU so use it, spread it, and ignite the world with the fire of desire and the magic to make everyone's dreams come true!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for The Magic - Day 15!
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
The Magic - Day 14
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.