The Magic - Day 24
We have the power to make a real difference in our loved ones lives or in anyone's life for that matter. Do YOU feel it? Huh, huh?! (In my Ace Ventura voice) Haha! Seriously though, when you give to others in any way, shape, or form, even if it's using your magic wand to bless them- it does come back to you.
"People who wait for a magic wand fail to see that they ARE the magic wand." ~Thomas Leonard (1955-2003) Personal Development Coach
Magic Practice Number 24:
The Magic Wand
1) Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2) Choose three people who you care about and ho you would like to help with more health, wealth, happiness, or all three.
3) If you have them, collect a photograph of each of the three people, and keep it in front of you while doing the Magic Wand practice.
4) Take one person at a time, and hold their photograph in your hand. Close your eyes and for one minute visualize the person's health, wealth, or happiness has been fully restored, and you're receiving the news.
5) Open your eyes, and with the photograph still in your hand, say the magic words slowly: "Thank you, thank you, thank you for Name's health, wealth, or happiness."
6) As you finish with one person, move on to the next person, and follow the same two steps until you've finished the Magic Wand practice for all three people.
7) Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Fan-freakin-tastic, eh?! Excited to do this for so many, but will do my best to maintain and keep it to only three to start. Haha! Are YOU ready to do it with us?! Let's Roll.... ;)
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
The Magic - Day 24
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.