The Magic - Day 18
Wow! That's quite a story isn't it?! The truth is that anything YOU are dealing with, has a solution as well. So, let's all put this into practice and share the results when you experience them. It'll be great fun! ;)
"The world is full of magical things waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts (1862-1960) Novelist and Poet
Magical Practice Number 18
The Magical To-Do List
1) Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2) Create a written list of the most important things or problems you need done or solved. Title your list The Magical To-Do List.
3) Choose three of the most important things from your list, and one at a time, imagine that thing has been done for you.
4) Spend at least one minute on each thing, believing it is done, and feeling enormous gratitude in return.
5) Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
We can't wait to hear of your results when you practice this, so be sure to come back and post them in the comments below. So happy and grateful for YOU who is reading this right now. Believe it!
Be sure to come back for The Magic - Day 19! ;)
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
The Magic - Day 18
a magical story....I placed my purse on top of my car and then cleaned the snow off the front and back windows as the car heated up. When I got home i realized that my purse wasn't in the car. More than likely in the snow of the mall parking lot where I worked. As I walked around the car I discovered my purse stuck in the snow that had stayed on the trunk of the car....amazing and very thankful. Side streets? No, I used the cleared freeway at near freeway speeds.
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.