The Magic - Day 15
Can YOU relate? Is there a relationship in your life that needs healing? We're pretty sure there is because most everyone has someone who has hurt them or even left them through death. It can be hard to let go of that pain of being hurt or even of loss. We know. We've been there with several close family members of our own. We love this practice though because it will help us all no longer drink the poisons of anger, grief, resentment, or blame.
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." ~Gautama Buddha (Circa 563 BC-483 BC) Founder of Buddhism
Magic Practice Number 15:
Magically Heal Your Relationships
1) Count Your Blessings: Makes a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel the grateful for that blessing as you can.
2) Choose one difficult, problematic, or broken relationship that you want to improve.
3) Sit down and make a written list of ten thing you're grateful for about the person you've chose. Write it down in the following way: _Name________, I'm grateful for __what?______.
4) Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Remember that if any relationship starts to become challenging, use this magical practice asap! It really works! ;)
Be sure to come back tomorrow for The Magic - Day 16!
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
The Magic - Day 15
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.