The Magic - Day 13
This is where faith comes in. Being grateful for your desires before you receive them is a huge part of living a purposeful life. So important to get crystal clear on what you want and be thankful for each thing before and after you receive it. We have had so many things on our vision board or as Rhonda calls it "magic board" manifest and we couldn't be happier to see and experience such magic. YOU can too! You must believe, and take action.. especially when it comes to saying the magic words, thank you. So, let's get to work creating right now! ;)
"Imagination is the true magic carpet." ~Norman Vincent Peale (1898-1993) Writer
Magic Practice Number 13:
Make All Your Wishes Come True
1. Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2. Sit down at a computer or with a pen and journal, and list your top ten desires. Write thank you three times before each one, as though you've already received it. For example: Thank you, thank you, thank you for __your desire_______.
3. Using your imagination, answer the following questions in your mind, as though you've received each of your ten desires:
What emotions did you feel when you received your desire?
Who was the first person you told when you received your desire, and how did you tell them?
What is the first great thing you did when you received your desire? Include as much detail as you can in your mind.
4. Finally, reread the sentence listing your desire, and really emphasize the magic words, thank you, so that you feel them as much as you can.
5. If you like, create a Magic Board. Cut out pictures and attach them to your Magic Board, and put it in a place you see often. Title the board with THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU in big bold letters across the top.
6. Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
So, did you do it? If so, we want to hear how these practices are affecting your life? Comment below with any thoughts, experiences, or feelings you'd like to share. Love to feel the magic! ;)
Be sure to come back tomorrow for The Magic - Day 14!
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
For more on The Magic visit
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.