The Magic - Day 4
So wild that I read this right now as I've been going through some minor health issues so it came right on time. What about YOU? Can you relate?
"The greatest wealth is health." ~Virgil (70 BC-19 BC) Roman Poet
We must never take our health for granted, but instead express gratitude for each and every cell, organ, body part, and even our senses.
"Gratitude is a vaccine, an antitoxin, and an antiseptic." ~John Henry Jowett (1864-1923) Presbyterian Preacher and Writer
Magic Practice Number 4:
1) Repeat steps one to three of Magic Practice Number 1 - Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list, say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel gratitude for each one.
2) On a piece of paper or card write the words: THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.
3) Place the piece of paper with your written words where you know you will see it often today.
4) On a least four occasions, read the words very slowly, and feel as grateful as you can for the precious gift of health!
5) Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Be sure to come back again for The Magic - Day 5 tomorrow! This is only getting better and better, right?! ;)
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
The Magic - Day 4
Hi Dr. Hernandez! That's so awesome on all accounts! So sweet of you to say and it really warms my heart to know you and others are enjoying the series and resonate with my high energy! Appreciate you immensely! :)
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.