The Magic - Day 7
So are you up for the challenge of not saying anything negative today? Let's do it together! I actually started to complain, but Brian called me out on it and I quickly changed it to feelings of gratitude and repeated what I was grateful for out loud. Haha! So nice having someone hold you accountable. Ya know? ;)
"A thankful person is thankful under all circumstances." ~ BAHA' U' LLAH (1817-1892) Persian Founder of the Baha'I' Faith
Magic Practice Number 7:
The Magical Way Out of Negativity
1) Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2) Choose one problem or negative situation in your life that you most want to resolve.
3) List ten things that you are grateful for about the negative situation.
4) At the end of your list, write: Thank you, thank you, thank you, for the perfect resolution.
5) Just for today, see if you can get through one day without saying anything negative. If you notice yourself thinking or saying something negative, use the magic lifeline. Stop immediately and say: But I have to say that I am really grateful for __________.
6) Just before you got to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
You may think it's difficult to do this, but it's actually doable. Like Henry Ford said..."Whether you think you can or think you can't, You're right." Just make a decision that you're going to do something different to create different results and feel the magic happen. It's exhilarating I say! ;)
Would love to hear how you're doing so far with these daily practices so feel free to comment below and be sure to come back tomorrow for The Magic - Day 8!
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
The Magic - Day 7
Thank you so much for reading this book for us, I love audiobooks or someone read for me 😀
I am doing these exercises regularly and I am so grateful that I have started receiving more opportunities for making money unexpectedly each week and this week I got overtime opportunity unexpectedly and earn £260 extra I am so glad that I am grateful for everything I am doing. Thank you thank you thank you for your service for us!
Thnk u thnk u thnk u brianandfelicia. U r dng great job. I hv seen other youtubers also who is also telling about this book...bt i like most abt u is u r reading this book word to word.so thnk u so much .
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.