The Magic - Day 9
Gotta love being a money magnet right?! You can do SO much more good in the world when you have the financial means. Some have guilt associated with money, but that should not be the case. If you're a good person, that will just be magnified by the money. If you're a bad person, same thing. Money just magnifies who you really are inside. Now, that we have that settled... let's go forth and attract what is rightfully ours and use it for the good of mankind. ;)
"It is only with gratitude that life becomes rich." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer (1906-1945) Lutheran Pastor
Magic Practice Number 9:
The Money Magnet
1) Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2) Take any current unpaid bills you have, use gratitude's magical power, and write across each one: Thank you for the money. Feel grateful for having the money to pay the bill, whether you have it or not.
3) Take ten bills you've paid in the past, and write across the front of each one of them the magic words: "Thank you - Paid." Feel truly grateful that you had the money to pay the bill!
4) Before you go to sleep, take your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
What a fun practice, eh?! We just love these neat and unique ideas to put into practice using gratitude to live life with purpose and on purpose. Be sure to come back tomorrow for The Magic - Day 10! :)
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
The Magic - Day 9
My pleasure Stephanie! Thanks for applying the MAGIC so others can see it working in your life and pass it along to others! As Mother Teresa said, "I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples." ;)
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.