The Magic - Day 27
How do YOU see yourself? I can tell you that my whole life I had extremely poor self esteem, but I've been working to change that over the past few years thankfully through listening to audios and reading great personal development books like the following:
What to Say When You Talk to Yourself
Thoughts are Things
Our goal is to help YOU think, feel, and take the best actions to make YOUR life the best it can be and this book along with the aforementioned above will certainly do that for you if you implement what you learn. ;)
Magic Practice Number 27:
The Magic Mirror
1) Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2) Each time you look at yourself in a mirror today, say thank you, and mean it more than you ever have before.
3) If you're really brave, while looking in the mirror say three things you're grateful for about yourself.
4) Just before you got to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Do you have any idea how amazing, wonderful, talented, beautiful, handsome, and special you are? What a precious gift you are? If not, it's high time you find out! We believe in you! :)
Be sure to come back tomorrow for The Magic - Day 28
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
The Magic - Day 27
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.