The Magic - Day 17
Isn't it so cool to see how things manifest and dreams come true because of simply showing gratitude for every little thing? It's truly magical! Rhonda's examples from her own life should be testament to show YOU what's possible when you put these practices into action. Let's keep this going shall we? ;)
"In the magical universe there are no coincidences and there are no accidents. Nothing happens unless someone wills it to happen." ~Writer and poet
Magic Practice Number 17:
The Magic Check
1) Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2) Fill in your Magic Check with the amount of money you want to receive, along with your name and today's date.
3) Hold your Magic Check in your hands, and imagine purchasing the specific thing you want the money for. Feel as happy and grateful as you can that you have received it.
4) Take the Magic Check with you today, or put it in a place where you will see it often. On at least two occasions, take the check in your hands, picture yourself using the money for what you want, and feel as grateful as though you were really doing it.
5) At the end of today, keep your Magic Check in a prominent place where you will see it daily. When you have received the money on your check, or if you receive the item you wanted to spend the money on, replace the check with a new amount for something else you want, and repeat steps 2-4.
6) Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
So excited to do this guys! Are YOU going to do it with us? If you do, please be sure to come back to this post and comment below with your experience. Can't wait to hear about the magic that comes from this.
Also, be sure to come back for The Magic - Day 18! :)
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
The Magic - Day 17
Thank you Felicia for doing this...this is amazing. I wanted to share my story, so after day 17 of magic check practice I wrote down $1000 on my check from universe and said thank you..whenever I was getting chance I would look at the check and say thank you. Today after 9 days at my work in one on one with my manager, he handed me a letter where it said that I am getting $958 from our profit sharing. As soon as I saw that I was amazed. We do get those checks every year but usually its around $200. But this time it was almost $1000....omg I got my magical check. Thank you thank you so much Universe.
I wrote the first magic check on January 1, 2008 , thought I have had many blessing of which I was great-full, but that check is still not met.It has been displayed in viewing for 10 years, but I am still hopeful for it's arrival.
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.