The Magic - Day 12
It's such a blessing to be a blessing to others and it's a blessing when others touch your life in such a way so meaningful and deep that you feel the gratitude for them to your core. What a great way to show them whether they are still around or not that they meant a lot to you as well as a way for you to feel the love and gratitude right now so that you can experience the magic! Let's do this guys and gals! ;)
"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each one of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." ~Albert Schweitzer (1875-1965) Nobel Peace Prize - Winning Medical Missionary and Philosopher
Magical Practice Number 12:
Magical People Who Made a Difference
1) Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2) Find a quiet place alone sometime during today, and make a list of three people who made a difference in your life.
3) Work through the list one person at a time, and while talking out loud tell each person the reason why you're grateful for them, and exactly how they affected the course of your life.
4) Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Just loving these practices! Are YOU? Do you feel like sharing your positive influences and experiences with us? Would love to hear them below in the comments. We love being inspired by others success stories or even something that caused you to make a different decision. Change is powerful and it all starts with YOU! ;)
Be sure to come back tomorrow for The Magic - Day 13!
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.