The Magic - Day 3
We find this message to be extremely valuable and hopefully YOU do as well. We've heard it said before that whenever you hold onto ill feelings toward someone else and don't forgive them, it's like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die. Wouldn't you agree?
Focusing on what relationships you're grateful for is the best thing to do by far!
"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures." ~Thornton Wilder (1897-1975) Writer and Playwright
Magic Practice Number 3:
1) Repeat steps one to three of Magic Practice Number 1- Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you're grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2) Choose three of your closest relationships and collect a photograph of each person.
3) With the photo in front of you, write five things you are most grateful for about each person, in your journal or on the computer.
Begin each sentence with the magic words, thank you, include their name, and what you're specifically grateful for.
4) Carry the three photographs with you today, or put them in a place where you will see them often. Look at the photographs on at least three occasions, speak to the persons' face in the photograph, and thank them by saying the magic words, thank you, and their name.
5) Before you go to sleep, take your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
So, there ya have it folks! Let's come back and join the fun again tomorrow shall we?! ;)
Connect with us on facebook @ http://facebook.com/brianandfeliciawhite
The Magic - Day 3
My kingdom for your Bee Saving Paper says the queen. This biodegradable paper becomes an “energy drink” for bees. To attract them, the paper contains a paste made from the same form of energy-rich glucose that beekeepers use during the … Read More.
A Futuristic Self-Contained Eco-Village of Homes Enclosed in Greenhouses.
Imagine living in a self-sustaining eco-village of homes enclosed in greenhouses?
A new community in the Netherlands will harness the latest technologies to create a closed-loop system that will produce its own solar and biogas power, grow organic vegetables,
New High-Tech Air Conditioned Jackets Keep Japanese Gardeners Cool in Summer Heat.
Excessive heat can cause both plants and gardeners to wilt. While a hat and a wet bandana can help during the hot summers months, some gardeners are keeping cool with new high-tech air-conditioned jackets.
In Kagoshima, Japan, scorching summer temperatures … Read More.
Hive Five for Largest Solar Farm Apiary in America.
The largest solar farm apiary in America will come alive at Old Sol Apiaries in Oregon, with 48 hives arriving on the site just in time for National Pollinator Week, June 18-22.
Old Sol’s founder, John Jacob, says that the … Read More.
Farmerettes: Women Who Farmed and Gardened for Victory.
They were known as “farmerettes”–the hard working women on the home front who mobilized by the thousands to fill agricultural labor shortages during the First and Second World Wars. On big farms and in small Victory Gardens, they challenged conventional … Read More.
26 Last Minute Home and Garden Mother’s Day Gifts.
It’s not too late to celebrate your cultivated Mom with these last minute Mother’s Day gardening gifts for the gardener!
1. Monticello Gardener’s Gift Basket From the shop of Thomas Jefferson’s plantation residence, Monticello, comes this artfully arranged keepsake basket … Read More.